Friday, April 1, 2011

Are you ready...it's FREEBIE FRIDAY!

Happy April Fools Day!! I will admit..ever since I was a child in elementary school this day has always made me a little nervous. You never knew what kind of stunt or trick was going to be pulled come April 1st but I can tell you with confidence that today is a good day! Why?! Because it is FREEBIE FRIDAY! There are no tricks here...only great FREEBIES!

Up first this morning is a FREE sample of Carefree pads. Fill out this form and you can choose to get a sample AND a "$.50 off coupon." Kroger frequently has the small bags of Carefree liners for around a $1.00 and when this coupon doubles...you could get a steal on these liners! Your sample will arrive in 6-8 weeks and you can print your coupon immediately :)

Did you know that Aveeno now has a line of hair care products? This was new to me so I was excited to see a FREE sample of their hair care products was available! Right now if you go to their website and complete this form you can request a sample of their shampoo and conditioner! The best news...they let you CHOOSE which one you want to try! You can select: Nourish+Shine Shampoo and Conditioner, Nourish+Moisturize Shampoo and Conditioner, Nourish+Volume Shampoo and Conditioner, Living Color Shampoo and Conditioner for Medium-Thick hair, or Living Color Shampoo and Conditioner for Thin hair. So which FREEBIE will you choose today? After you complete the form you can expect your freebie in 8-10 weeks :)

If you suffer from Acid Reflux then I have got a FREEBIE for you! Right now if you fill out this form on the Zantac Website you can request a FREE sample of Maximum Strength Zantac 150. You can expect your sample to arrive in 4-6 weeks (hopefully with a great coupon to help on your next purchase). While you are on this site you can also print a "Save $5.00 on your next purchase of Zantac 24 count or larger."

Flix is also offering you a chance to try their Dental Sticks for FREE! In order to try out this product for free you simply need to complete this form. I have never tried this particular brand, but I love the idea of having dental floss sticks in your purse or car to use while on the go. After you complete your form it says "Thank You. Your Flix Samples and Coupon will be sent by post very soon." I love a good coupon!! Get your Flix Sticks now!
It's Friday so if your week has been like mine...your feet are TIRED! If so..then do I have a FREEBIE for you! Right now you can get a FREE sample of Flexitol Heel/Foot Balm! My poor aching feet needs this product how about yours? Fill out this form and get your free sample today :)

In the words of my mom "I love a good smelling man!" My mom says this all the time and it is true!! I guess I get it honest :) If you enjoy a "good smelling man" then here is your chance to lather them up. Right now Armani is offering FREE samples of their Acqua di Gioia cologne for men. Chad has worn this for years and it is one of my favorites! In order to try this cologne out for FREE go here and click "participate." You will need to fill out the form and then share a "Moment of Joy" that you have had in your life. This can be anything and once your form is complete...you are one step closer to having a "good smelling man" in your home :)
Do you have a cat at your house? If so then make their day with a FREE sample pack of Natural Nutrition gourmet, all natural, high nutrition cat food! By filling out this form you can get three 1 oz samples of their *new* gourmet entree flavors! Supplies are limited so hurry and get your sample pack today!

Don't forget! TODAY is the day you can cash in on your FREE bag of Frito Lays potato chips at Kroger! From 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. today you can get a FREE 2.5 to 3.0 oz bag of chips just by going to Kroger. No purchase is necessary and quantities are limited. Will I see you at the Harrodsburg Kroger at 3:00 p.m. today? All Kroger stores are participating so go get your FREE bag :)

Did you miss this post? The Classy Coupon Clipper community on Facebook is GROWING! I love the opportunity that we all have to gather in one place, share ideas, ask questions, and to celebrate a great trip to the store! If you have not "liked" us on Facebook then join us today! Once we reach 1,000 fans we have TWO great giveaways that will be launched! You will not want to miss these I promise! Join us on Facebook and share our page with all of your friends :)

I hope you have a FABULOUS FREEBIE FRIDAY! As I find more great FREEBIES I will be sure to pass them along. Happy April Fools Everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment