Tuesday, March 22, 2011

HIGH Value Dollar General Store Coupon!



IT'S BAAAACCCCKKKK!! I am so excited about this coupon! Right now if you head on over the the Dollar General Store website you can print a coupon for "Save $5.00 off your $25 purchase" that will be valid on Saturday, March 26! The last time this coupon was offered I was able to save big by using manufacturer's coupons on items I was purchasing in combination with this coupon. Be sure and check out all the coupons that the Dollar General has to offer. Stay tuned as I will show you all the loot I get on Saturday by using this coupon. If you score great deals then then please join us on my Classy Coupon Clipper Facebook page and share those pictures! We love to celebrate a great shopping trip :)

*EDITED TO ADD* I got so excited I forgot to mention that if you check back later this afternoon I will be matching up all the great deals with the coupons that you can use to save BIG at the Dollar General this Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment