Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cellfire Happy Hour!

Cellfire is celebrating it's customers today with a Happy Hour deal! Log into your Cellfire Account today (Thursday, Feb 17) between 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. for a Mystery eCoupon deal that will be uploaded to your Kroger Plus Card! The coupons will range from $.55 to $2.00! I logged into my account and there was a popup that explained the happy hour and then I saw that I was given a $.55 eCoupon! This is good until March 7 so log in and get your free money :)

*Edited to Add* Please leave a comment below and let me know how much you are getting from Cellfire today!

Happy Birthday to my dad today! According to him he is "29 and holding!" Not sure how that works when he has a 30 year old daughter! Love my daddy :)

3 comments:

  1. I don't have a pop up with any e-coupon. I was trying on my phone....do you have to do it online?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I got it online on my cellfire account. It doesn't work on your phone. I got .55 on my next purchase. NICE....

    ReplyDelete