Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Freebie from Joni :)

My good friend Joni Horn has been so gracious and has found a great freebie for us today that I wanted to pass along! She is a fellow couponer here in Mercer County and I appreciate her sharing her finds with me and allowing me to share them with you :)
The freebie that she found is for Land O Lakes butter! This week at Kroger you can get it on sale for $1.00. Combine this offer with the "Save $.50 on 1" (Kroger doubles to $1.00) coupon that was in the 1/9 Smart Source and this item is FREE!
*If you don't have this coupon you can go to this site, sign up for their rewards club, and print a "Save $.35 on 1" coupon. Kroger will double this price to $.70 making this butter only $.30! Be sure and print two coupons from this site so you can stock up on this deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment