Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Odds and Ends...because we are NOT Snowed in :)

Cheesy Cheesy...I know! I am just thankful that after spending the whole weekend in the house and then most of the day yesterday...that today I was able to get out and go to work, despite the weather! I have had several things come to mind over the last few days and wanted to write a "little of this little of that" post to get it all out at once!

*Caeden reminded me yesterday while we were doing our walk through of Kroger what he likes best about shopping there...FREE COOKIES! If you have a little one that you take along to the store then be sure to stop by the bakery and get them a cookie compliments of Kroger. It makes me so proud to hear Caeden say, "mommy, get me my free cookie!" I love that he knows about free at the age of 3 :)

*Cellfire added new eCoupons today! Go check them out and load any new ones that you may want to use.

*Yesterday on the Krazy Coupon Lady's website she mentioned expired coupons and how you can send these to military bases for military moms to use. I have asked about this in the past and never got a clear answer on what the best method is to donate. I have sent out emails to several friends who may know someone in the Harrodsburg/Danville area that provides that service. I am also checking with our local American Legion to see if they participate in this program. Military families are able to use expired coupons up to 1 year after the expiration date! I know I have lots of unused coupons each month and I have been saving them for months trying to find somewhere to send them. As I gather information on this I will certainly pass it along. I support our troops 100% and love the idea of passing along all of my expired coupons for military families to use :)

*As you can tell from my Kroger posting this week, there are some sales to be had, but not tons! I want to give you all some hope and this comes in the form of next week's Daytona 500 MEGA Sale :) I am excited I will admit! With this sale you will be required to purchase 10 participating items and you will save $3.00 instantly on your order and then receive $3.00 to use on a future order. The picture below shows the participating items so as you gather coupons this week keep this list in mind and start to gather coupons for these items as well. I can tell there is lots of money to be saved on this one!


*Note* If you click on this picture it will open up bigger in a new window so it is easier to read

All of you new moms or moms to be will not want to miss my next post! I am going to be talking all about babies and their products and how I saved big when I had Caeden! With the cost of formula, diapers, lotion, shampoo, medicine, wipes, etc. who wouldn't want to save as much as possible on these necessary items? Also in the near future I will be discussing how I save big at the mall, out to eat, and even on internet shopping. You won't want to miss it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment