Thursday, April 14, 2011

Cellfire Grand Slam Savings!

Thanks to my Facebook Friend Whittney for posting this on my Classy Coupon Clipper page this morning! Log in to your Cellfire account today between 6:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. and you could have a coupon waiting for you that is valued between $.50 and #3.00! For any of you who have never cashed in on this deal before it is basically FREE money! When you load this coupon to the card it will automatically come off of your grocery bill when you shop at Kroger the next time. Oh and even better....if you have the Cellfire app on your phone you can also load it to your card this way! When I saw Whittney's post this morning I pulled out my phone, saw my savings, and loaded it right to my Kroger Plus Card! Thanks Whittney for sharing this great coupon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment