Friday, April 8, 2011

Kroger FREEBIES

So I went to Kroger tonight and I will admit...I had missed some FREEBIES when I went on Sunday! WHO DOES THAT!? I will confess that part of the problem was that I didn't have all of my coupons organized in my binder at that time (because I wasn't shopping) so when I went to do the match ups...I missed these 2 FREE items! So as you see in the picture above you all should have a "Save $1.50 on Lysol Neutra Air" coupon that was found in 3/20 Smart Source insert. Kroger has this product on sale for $1.49 when you buy 4 participating items making each can FREE!!Also this week Air Wick has their Scented Oil burners on sale for only $.49 when you buy 4 participating items! This is a great deal in itself BUT you can print a "Save $1.00 on any Air Wick warmer" making these $.50 MONEY MAKERS! Print 2 from each computer and stock up big on these.

Oh and just in case you Kroger is suffering from cleaning supply deprivation this week then never fear...the Spring Clean Sale goes through next week as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment