Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Honor your Favorite Teacher..and a FREEBIE!

My Facebook friend Krista just shared this on my Classy Coupon Clipper Facebook page and it was so good I wanted to share it with you! Right now you can go to the Febreze Facebook Page and click on the "Teacher Appreciation Page" you can nominate your favorite teacher for the Teacher of the Year award AND if chosen then they could win $5,000! I nominated my high school biology teacher and had to explain why I was nominating him in 150 words or less! I am keeping my fingers crossed that he will win because he has made a huge impact on my life and I know that he continues to impact the students that he teaches today. What's better? You will receive a Flameless Luminary and a Wooden Wick Candle - 1 for you and 1 to give to your teacher for Teacher Appreciation Week (May 2-6). A HUGE thank you to Febreze for this great giveaway and for appreciating the great teachers of this world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment