Monday, April 11, 2011

Do you have this box?

Did you take advantage of the sale at Kroger a few weeks ago and get Orville Redenbacher's popcorn for around $1.00 a box? Well if you did DO NOT throw the box away! Caeden is really into popcorn here lately and in 2 nights he has eaten a whole box worth! Anyway when I got the last bag of popcorn out tonight I realized that there are coupons in there...and GOOD ones! Our box of popcorn had TWO free Redbox rental codes, a coupon for FREE soda (up to $1.50) when you purchase any 2 Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet popcorn, and a coupon for $1.00 off Orville Redenbacher's Poppycock. For a box of popcorn that cost around $1.00 a box I would say I got my money's worth. This goes to show that coupons can be anywhere so always check those boxes before you throw them in the trash. Hey there might be money in there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment