Tuesday, March 15, 2011

*Cheap* Cookies!

I'm pretty proud of my mom if I must say! She has always been one of these couponers who clips coupons, saves them, and then forgets to use them! HA! Haven't we all be there!? Well today she called me so excited because she had a $71 bill that she only paid $35 for! YEAH! GO MOM!! To make things even better she has a great deal to pass along. Right now Chips Ahoy Cookies are on sale for $1.99 when you purchase 10 of the participating items. Mom called to report that there is a $1.00 peelie coupon right on the package making cookies only $.99!! What's even better is that these cookies are included in the Kraft deal that ends today. If you don't know what I am talking about please read this blog post and learn how you can score a "Save $5.00 on a future purchase" coupon from Kraft. My mom got hers today...have you!?

No comments:

Post a Comment