Friday, March 4, 2011

FREEBIE FRIDAY is here!!

Oh how I love Freebie Friday! Today you can log into your Cellfire account and win FREE money that will load on your Kroger Plus Card! Log in anytime before 6:00 p.m. and there will be a coupon that you can load that will be valued anywhere from $.50 to $3.00! The thing I love about this is that you can do this on your iPhone app this time. When I got up this morning I checked my app and there was $.50 FREE waiting for me to load it on my Kroger Plus Card. If you do not have a Cellfire account...today would be a great day to sign up and start loading eCoupons to your card.


I also found a coupon that will allow you to get FREE dental floss! Click here and print 2 of these coupons from each of your computer allowing you to "Save $1.00 on any Reach toothbrush or floss product." Wal-Mart (and many other stores) sells Reach floss for under $1.00 so this coupon will allow for FREE floss!

Check back frequently today as I will be posting all the *Freebies* I can find! Happy Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment