Sunday, March 6, 2011

Classy Coupon Clipper goes Facebook!


I would like to welcome any new readers that are joining us here on this blog! My hope is that you will find something on this blog that will inspire you to save big at the grocery each week. I have decided that we need a place where we can all come together to share, ask questions, and celebrate those big grocery store victories. It is for this reason that I have created a Facebook page and I hope that you will join me there. Anytime that I post a new blog post you will be able to link right to it from Facebook. Feel free to post any questions, deals, coupons, pictures, great shopping trips, etc on this page. You all are such a blessing to me and now I hope that we can all be a blessing to one another :)

Oh and I am working on Kroger deals right NOW! Watch for those soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment