Monday, March 14, 2011

Freebies from Carey!

One of the things I love about my *new* Facebook page is that so many of you are finding some GREAT stuff...and you are sharing it! You all are such a blessing to me and I appreciate your enthusiasm to save and then share your findings with all of us. Today my FB buddy Carey has passed along LOTS of great freebies! The first is one I know we all will like...FREE O'Charley's kids meals! Go to the O'Charley's Facebook page and print off the coupon you see above. The offer expires on Saturday so head on out for dinner one night and cash in on this great FREEBIE!


Here is another great FREEBIE from Carey! Right now you can purchase a Febreze Noticeables Warmer, go to this website and print a rebate form, mail the form in, and get a rebate for $3.50! Rebates can sometimes be a pain, but hey if it means getting something for FREE..I'm in!



Here's another great FREEBIE courtesy of Carey (I told you she found some good stuff!). On Wednesday head on over to this website and Baskin-Robbins will be giving away FREE Mini Parfait. They gave away 50 today and they were gone quick so as soon as I find a time on this..I will let you know :)

Carey has also found out that kids eat free tomorrow at Chili's! If you have one of those close by then take your kids and enjoy a FREE kids meal!

She also found that Netflix is offering 1 month FREE trial! She says her family has this and they love it so if you have been wanting to give Netflix a try, then why not check them out absolutely free for 1 month?

Thanks Carey! You found some GREAT stuff for us tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment