Friday, March 25, 2011

The FREEBIES just keep rolling in :)

My cousin and partner in all things couponing, Danielle, just passed along another great sample! Right now if you go to the MiraLAX webpage you can get a FREE sample! This isn't a product I typically use, but hey for FREE I will pass it along to someone that I know can use it! Go grab your free sample now :)
Here is another FREEBIE that I will be passing along! My fabulous mom uses Prilosec OTC so this FREE sample will be sent her way! In order to get this sample you will need to complete this form and answer a few quick questions about your heartburn symptoms. If you qualify then you will be sent to another form to fill out so that you can request your sample! You can expect it to arrive in 6-8 weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment