Friday, March 4, 2011

We have an app for this!

It is amazes me how God can use something like coupons to bless so many people and bring us all together in one place. Through this experience I have met some of the best people who teach me new things on a daily basis. Today's lesson came from my Facebook Buddy Jennifer! She taught me today how to make this blog into an app for your iPhone! I am so excited to have my blog right on the home page of my phone so that when I am at Kroger I can pull up the deals for the week and see what is on sale. Here are Jennifer's instructions on how to make this blog an app for yourself:
On the iPhone you need to open up the Safari browser and type www.classycouponclipper.blogspot in the address box. Next you need to tap the little arrow that is inside of the box that is located at the bottom of the iPhone screen. Click "add to home screen" and you will be prompted to type in the description or title that you want. For this app I typed "Classy Coupon Clipper" and that is the name that shows on my home page. Next you click "add" and it will put it right on your home screen of your iPhone among your other apps and it works just like an app!

I am embarrassed to admit that I have had my phone for close to a year and did not know this! Thanks Jennifer for sharing this with me and allowing me to share it with others :)

No comments:

Post a Comment