Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Food Lion Deals with Danielle!

I've said this before, but I will say it one more time in case you missed it...my cousin Danielle is FABULOUS! She makes me proud with her coupon skills and has caught on to this like wild fire. She has agreed to scout Food Lion for us each week and fill us in on all their great deals! I know many of you shop at Food Lion and will really appreciate all her leg work. After looking at these great deals...I am excited to head to Food Lion myself :) And now a word from Danielle:

Food Lion is having “THE BIG DEAL” event going on now. Its really awesome!!
When you buy any 10 “BIG DEAL” items you get $5.00 off your order instantly.
When you buy any 20 “BIG DEAL” items you get $10.00 off instantly.
When you buy any 30 “BIG DEAL” items you get $15.00 off instantly.

*Food Lion has an entire list of items that are on the “BIG DEAL” sale. You can get a list of these savings at the door next to ad. They range anywhere from Groceries, Health & Beauty, Baby Items, Paper Products, Pet, Meat, Frozen, and Misc. You can mix and match the products you’d like best for your household.

Here’s a list of the great savings I found at food lion for the week,
1) Totinos Pizza Rolls or Pizzas (10 for $10)
*I had several ways of purchasing this item. I had coupon for buy 5 and you get $1.00 off making 5 pizzas $4.00 which is .80 each.
* I also had .50 off when you buy 2 making them $1.50 which is .75 each
2) Voila Meals (which my family loves and is a quick meal) are BOGO and priced at $4.99 which makes them 2.50 a bag. Cheapest I’ve ever caught these on sale are $3.99 for one bag. So we were very excited over this deal!
3) Pepperidge Farm Cakes in freezer section are CLOSEOUT (which Food Lion is great for closeouts) for $1.92. I had a .75 coupon for these making the cake $1.17 and there delicious.
4) T.G.I. Friday Meals (cheeseburgers, cheesesticks, buffalo wings) are B2 G1 Free There priced at $5.99 so for two your paying $11.99 and getting one free. So for 3 boxes of these various products your paying $3.99 a box. There was also $5.00 off coupon when you spent $15.00 on these products also!
5) Farm Rich Snacks (my kids love these when they get in from school) are BOGO reg. $6.99 each. I had (2) $1.00 coupons I printed offline a while back so for 2 bags I paid 2.49 each. If you don’t have the $1.00 off coupons there is also .75 off coupons that were in paper you can use. But make sure you use 2 coupons!
6) Betty Crocker Boxed Potatoes are 10 for $10. Use your .50 off coupon when you buy 2 making 2 boxes .75 each!
7) Homestyle Mac N Cheese is on sale 2 for $4.00. Now if you use the $1.00 off coupon that was on Facebook a few weeks ago you can get one bag of this for $1.00!!! And this makes a huge casserole dish full of mac n cheese. My kids love it!! (BIG DEAL ITEM)
8) Ragu Pasta Sauce is 3 for $4.00. Making this item $1.30 a jar.(BIG DEAL ITEM)
9) Propel Flavored Water is 2 for $1.00. I had coupon from month ago for buy 2 bottles save $1.00 on propel water making this item FREE. If your like me and don’t have anymore of these left go online and order some.
10) Pepsi/Dr.Pepper 2 Liters are 4 for $5.00. If you like Dr. Pepper there are .35 cent off coupons on Dr. Pepper at Stanford making the 2 liters .90 each (BIG DEAL ITEM)
11) They still have Kelloggs Cereal & Free Milk Deal so make sure you gather your Kelloggs coupons and match that up to get free milk. Theres so many ways you can gather your coupons for that deal. Just depends on what kelloggs cereal your family likes. (BIG DEAL ITEM)
12) Kelloggs 12 Count Pop Tarts are 2 for $5.00. Use your $1.00 off coupon on 2 boxes of pop tarts making 12 count pop tarts $2.00 a box. (BIG DEAL ITEM)
13) Lysol Toliet Bowl Cleaner is 2 for $4.00. There is a coupon for buy 2 and save $1.00 making this $1.50 a bottle. (BIG DEAL ITEM)
14) All Laundry Detergent is $2.99. There are some $1.00 off coupons floating around out there making this $1.99. (BIG DEAL ITEM)
15) Hefty Trash Bags are Closeout for $3.49. I used $1.00 off coupon I had making them $2.49
16) This is my Favorite!!! Hefty Storage, Freezer, Sandwiches Bags are 10 for $10.
I had order $1.00 off 2 hefty products online. So that made 2 boxes a $1.00 making them. 50 a box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I put a ton of these back for kids for their school supplies list for next year!
17) Quilted Northern is on sale $3.99 and I had $1.00 coupon making toilet paper $2.99.
18) Huggies & Pampers are on sale for $9.99. Use your $2.00 off coupons making diapers $7.99 (BIG DEAL ITEM)
19) Philadelphia Cooking Crème is on sale 2 for $4.00. They have blinkie machine below it for $1.50 off making this item .50 each!!
20) Heluva Good Dip is a closeout for $1.69. There were .75 coupons in paper. Making this item .94 each
21) Grands Biscuits are .99 each. I had coupon .50 off when you buy 2 making these biscuits .74 each.
22) Pillsbury Cookies are $2.29 each. I had $1.00 off coupon when you buy 2. Making these cookies $1.79 each (BIG DEAL ITEM)
23) Nesquick Flavored Milk is 10 for $10.00. We had $1.00 off when you buy 2 from catalina machine making these drinks .50 each
24) Lunchables are 10 for $10
25) They have a ton of their candy BOGO so make sure you go thru coupons for candy and see what you can get!!
That’s just some of the GREAT DEALS I found at Food Lion this morning!!! Make sure you register your food lion card online and check to see what coupons you can LOAD to your card for even better savings on these products!!!!!! Happy Food Lioning!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment