Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's Official!

I continue to be blown away by God's blessings in my life. He has taken something so simple like coupons and has grown it into a blog, classes, a newspaper story, and now this. I am humbled and will continue to follow where ever it is that he leads me. Let me be clear...many of these are not "comfortable" areas for me, but I know God is speaking to me and therefore I follow. When I was asked to make weekly radio appearances for a local station, I have to admit that I had to say some prayers on this one! I found myself questioning God and asking "really?" This is uncomfortable, unfamiliar, and makes me VERY nervous...but I am trying to be obedient and so with great excitement (and shaky knees) I am proud to announce that you can listen to me every Tuesday morning at 8:40 a.m. on 1420 WHBN! I will be giving saving tips, hot deals, freebies, and more! If you are not in this area, you can listen live by going to the Hometown Live website. If you haven't already then head on over to the Hometown Live Facebook page and like them also. I look forward to chatting with you all every Tuesday morning at 8:40...oh and excuse my shaky voice. That may be around for a few weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment