Tuesday, March 22, 2011

FREE Music Download from Lipton!

Okay so I can admit it. I often stumble across FREEBIES totally by accident! HA! Today I was on the hunt for a Lipton Iced Tea coupon because it is on sale this week at Kroger AND it is part of the March into Savings event. I did not find a coupon (if you do could you pass it along to me! LOL) but I did find a FREE music download courtesy of Lipton Iced Tea! All you have to do is "like" the Lipton Iced Tea Facebook Page and you can download your free song. There are currently 43,968 songs available so get yours now. Once you like their page you will be given a code to use for eMusic. I had to download the eMusic software to get the song, but someone with some computer knowledge may know how to transfer the music over to iTunes (or whichever music player you use) so that you can later delete the eMusic software. I love free music for my iTunes player so this was a great FREEBIE for me. Enjoy some free music and hey..drink a Lipton Iced Tea while you are at it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment