Saturday, March 12, 2011

A moment to say thanks...

Wow...I know there are few times in my life when I have been speechless, but today is one of them. I am truly humbled by the outpouring we received at the Coupon Class today that was hosted by the Mercer County Republican Women's Club and that was held at Southside Christian Church. I know that God was in control and it excites me that I was able to play a small role in bringing so many great people together to learn about ways that we can save, give, and be thrifty with the money God has given our families. Our estimate was that there were close to 200 people at this class. That is AMAZING!! The picture above doesn't do it justice. We had 2 other over flow rooms that were full and had some people along the back wall. I guess I didn't comprehend the amount of people until I saw this picture....

I was told that we had people parking to the road and in the grass! If you attended the class today...thank you! I hope that you were able to learn and be inspired to go out there and save big money each week. I loved the enthusiasm of the group and the great questions that were asked even after the class was over. Welcome to my blog if you are new here! Please feel free to use the link to the right of this post to "like" us on Facebook. We have some great questions and discussions on Facebook and we celebrate great shopping trips together there as well!

This event could not have been made possible without the help of MANY people. I am going to do my best to thank you all individually and I pray that I don't leave anyone out! I want YOU to know what a blessing you are to me and to everyone who was able to attend this class today :)

*Chad ~ I can't even type this without crying because you do SO much for me. You are my rock, my backbone, my protector, and my biggest fan. I DO NOT say this enough, but I appreciate you and your encouragement of my crazy ideas and big dreams. I could not do this without you and I love you to pieces :)
*Caeden ~ Even though you are not big enough to read this you give so much to me everyday! You are my inspiration and my heart. Thank you for helping mommy stuff folders, clip coupons, and pack things to the car today. You are the best little boy a mommy could have and I love you!
*Chelsea ~ I can't think you enough for all your hard work this week! I appreciate you making registration cards, coming early this morning to help me, and dragging people to the class! I love you sister :)
*Penny, Mom, Caitlin, and Shay ~ Thank you all so much for coming early, helping us set up, and registering people for the class. I could not have done all this without you and I appreciate you giving up your Saturday morning to make this class possible. You are the best :)
*Sara ~ You did a fabulous job today!! Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication throughout the planning of this event. I know if I ever need anything I can count on you. I love you and your sweet family.
*Kris ~ I am not surprised by how awesome you were this morning. Your faith and willingness to hear God and follow him is truly an inspiration to me. Thank you for being willing to share your faith today and always :)
*Clay ~ Thank you again for putting up with me this week and helping us put all this together. I appreciate you working so hard packing those chairs today as well. You are the best :)
*Kim ~ You inspire me and encourage me more than you will ever even know. Thank you for all your dedication and willingness to serve. Thanks for all you do!
*Pat ~ Thanks again for jumping in when I needed you and working so hard on the door prize. I appreciate the fact that you are always open and willing to help anyway you can. I appreciate you!
*Season and Gail ~ Thank you ladies so much for answering my questions this week, pre-registering guests, and helping me with the planning of this event. I appreciate you both so much and thank God for bringing you into my life!
*Howard and Aprile ~ I cannot thank you both enough for helping Chelsea this week to make the pre-registration cards. You both are so very appreciated and loved by our family :)
*Mercer County Republican Women's Club Members ~ It doesn't get any better than you! Thank you for giving of your time and energy to help make this class possible. I am blessed to be surrounded by such a great group of women. A special thanks to Roxanna, Kim, Cary, Cara, Penny, Waynette, Sara, Clay, Chad, and Sheri for coming Thursday night to stuff folders. I appreciate that more than you will ever know!
*Southside Christian Church ~ Thanks again for allowing us to invade the chapel and take over the parking lot for out class today. I appreciate all of you who packed chairs, helped with the equipment, and made us feel welcome today. I am so proud to call Southside my church home.
*5 D's Communications ~ Thank you SO much for your donation this week to our class. You don't know what a blessing that was and we pray that God will bless you, your family, and your business for giving so freely :)

I am terrified that I have left someone off so if I have, please know that I appreciate you for helping me and the MCRWC make this happen. If you didn't make the class today, don't worry there will be more!! Check my FREE Coupon Class tab located along the top of the page to see where I will be teaching next. I work with community organizations or churches so if you would like more information on hosting a class please feel free to email me at becca_shea@hotmail.com. Thank you all and God Bless you as you work to save money for you and your family :)

2 comments:

  1. This was GREAT!!! I learned alot. After I read the article in the paper I had started gathering coupons and now I have gathered even more thanks to you. Your blog is a REAL BIG help. I have been on my computer since 7:30 this morning, its now almost 5:00. I have coupons all over my table which I use for my desk. ha Gotta get them all organized now!! Thanks again,
    Regina Henson

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great Regina!! I love your enthusiasm and am glad this blog has helped you. You may soon find that coupons will take over your life a little bit...but it is a hobby that is worth the investment :) Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete